S-Imago technical characteristics
SPL (sound-pressure level) the device produces lies within 1,0-1,5 kilohertz range, not exceeding the level of 70 dB.
Magneto-optical chamber has electromagnetic induction of 1,2*10-3 mT.
The diodes in the magneto-optical chamber have luminous intensity between 150 mcd and 600 mcd.
Galvanic skin response is measured in the range 5 to 1000 kilo Ohms with the following sensitivity:
- 500 kilo Ohms in the range up to 10 kilo Ohms;
- 1,6 kilo Ohms in the range from 10 to 100 kilo Ohms
- 6 kinds of stimulatory signals;
- frequency of stimulatory impulses ranges from 10 hertz to 100 hertz, factory discretization error is 1 hertz, frequency error is no more than 10%;
- stimulatory impulse amplitude ranges from 1 V to 10 V, factory discretization error is 1 V, amplitude error is no more than 10%;
Time interval registration mode:
- registration channel
- 0,02-2 mV input voltage range
- input signal display ratio is 6
- internal registration error is ±5%
- interface module along with peripheral modules does not exceed 5 kg
- hardware-software package powered by alternating current network (50 hertz and 220 V ±10%).
- interface module along with peripheral modules wattage does not exceed 4.5 W
- first-grade BF-type electric shock protection